The 200 hour Yoga Alliance registered course is held in Geneva, Switzerland.
- Special Offer Early bird CHF €3.900 (until 15 Jnue 2019)
- Regular fee CHF €4.200
- Dates 30th August to 8th December 2019
This is a 9-weekend-course (200hrs.), next TTC runs from 30th August to 8th December 2019
- 1WE 30, 31 Aug. & 1 Sept.
- 2WE 13 - 15 September
- 3WE 20 - 22 September
- 4WE 4 - 6 October
- 5WE 11 - 13 October
- 6WE 1 - 3 November
- 7WE 15 - 17 November
- 8WE 29, 30 Nov. & 1 Dec.
- 9WE 6 - 8 December
The unique aspect of our programmes is our fundamental belief that you have everything you need within yourself to reach your goals; our role is simply to guide you to unlock your potential and tap into your own infinite wisdom and potential. Rather than teaching one fixed style of yoga, through coaching and intuitive development, we encourage you to allow yourself the freedom to discover your own authentic style. We truly believe that the greatest teachers will show you where to look, but not tell you what to see.
Why we’re different
- Highly skilled and experienced Master Yoga Teachers to to guide you on your journey
- Beautiful yet convenient location
- Thorough curriculum of asana, physiology, fundamentals of Hatha Yoga, Yoga Philosophy and Hindu Mythology (more about the curriculum here [linked])
- Interactive learning techniques which enhance the understanding and retention of information
- Specifically designed training manual that is constantly revised through consecutive feedback process.
Additional Benefits of the YogaLife Teacher Training Course:
Once you have graduated, we consider you part of the YogaLife family, and you will be invited to assist in the Teacher Training Courses yourself. This is a fantastic opportunity to increase your skills and knowledge in a continuous education program (CEP).
The YogaLife Foundation is globally active with a strong presence in Switzerland, India, Belgium and Germany.