- Special Offer Early bird CHF 3.900 (until 30th March 2022)
- Regular fee CHF 4.200
- English-French translation is available during the Teacher Training Course at the cost of CHF 500.-
you will able to chose your training manuel language: French or English
Please note bank transfer fee is not included
We welcome your application to our TTC. Before you begin to apply, please take the time to read the pre-requisite and application process carefully. You can either then register online or via email:
- Register Online
- Email your form to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The training is conducted in English.
- Physical fitness is needed and at least six months of regular yoga practice is required before you begin to ensure you are ready for training. The TTC is an intense program with extensive physical yoga practice.
- If you are having any medical treatment, we request you send us details, to allow us to discuss this with you and ascertain your fitness for the course.
- If you are pregnant, please let us know. You may need to provide a medical certificate authorisation of your fitness to undertake the training.
- Download the Application Form (or click apply online)
- Send the Application Form by mail to email@example.com.
- Expect a response within 10 working days.
Bank details will be sent to you as soon as your application is approved. Please note that if you are considered eligible, our acceptance of your application is not confirmation of your place. Your place will only be secured upon receipt of the full payment for the course (please note: bank transfer fee is not included). Places are allocated on a first come first served basis, and according to eligibility.
Travel insurance & refund policy
- Please arrange good travel insurance. YogaLife bears no responsibility for the cost of medical treatment.
- If a student withdraws from the TTC, before the training commences under any circumstances, the application fee of € 750.- is non-refundable and non-transferable under any circumstances. Transfer of deposit to another training, for exceptional reasons, will be at the discretion of Yogalife management
- Cancellation 31 or more days before start date of workshop, training or retreat: the course fee, excluding the application and administration fee, will be returned.
- Cancellation 6 – 30 days before start date of workshop, training or retreat: 80% of the course fee minus application and administration fee, will be returned.
- Cancellation 0 – 5 days before start date (or during the event) of workshop, training or retreat: no refund. If the student wishes to transfer to a future workshop, training or retreat (within one year from the original event), 50% of the cost may be applied with the approval of the Yogalife Director.
- The final confirmation of the TTC is 2-3 weeks ahead of the starting date. Yogalife team is not liable to anyone in the unlikely event the course is postponed or cancelled. If you are making any travel arrangements prior to this confirmation, we would advise you to subscribe to a cancellation insurance as Yogalife cannot be responsible to any costs incurred for the cancellation of your travel.
- The will run as long as we have at least 14 students. In case of low attendance, YogaLife reserves the right to send a confirmation of cancellation up to 2 weeks ahead of the planned TTC commencement. If you are making any travel arrangements prior to this confirmation, we kindly advise you to ensure you have your own cancellation insurance as YogaLife cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred.
The following required reading will be necessary for your progress on the course.
- Asana Pranayama Mudra Bandha (APMB) by Swami Satyananda Saraswati. You will need to buy this book as the core text for your whole course. It can be ordered online, or you can request that we order it for you.
- Four Chapters on Freedom by Swami Satyananda Saraswati (Commentary on the Yoga Sutras of Patanjali)
- Practical Yoga Psychology by Dr. Rishi Vivekandanda
- Yoga Darshan by Swami Niranjanananda Saraswati
These recommendations are not compulsory but they can be beneficial to further and deepen your course studies.
- “Autobiography of a Yogi” by Paramhansa Yogananda
- “Loving what is” by Byron Katie
- “The Alchemist” by Paulo Coelho
- “Man's Search” for Meaning by Viktor Frankl
- “Who Am I? (Nan Yar?)” The Teachings of Bhagavan Sri Ramana Maharshi
An orientation meeting on the first day of the training will ensure you know the venue for classes, and give you chance to meet each other and your teachers. Attendance is mandatory.
In case of illness or any other unavoidable circumstances, we will support you to catch up with the missing hours, and ensure you meet the minimum requirements.